Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Portland Timbers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
38%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Portland Timbers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Portland Timbers scheduled for 11. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Portland Timbers free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 11. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 54.89% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Portland Timbers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.26% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.84% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Portland Timbers would not finish with the away win with 40.37% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Portland Timbers would not lose with 22.02% of probability. And there are 37.61% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Portland Timbers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.07% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.93% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Portland Timbers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 67.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.