Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Montreal Impact

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
41%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-4
+4

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-3
+3

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-2
+2

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

-1
+1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1
-1

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Montreal Impact football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Montreal Impact scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Montreal Impact free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 69.38% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Montreal Impact, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Montreal Impact would not finish with the away win with 43.96% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Montreal Impact would not lose with 15.19% of probability. And there are 40.84% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Montreal Impact would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.82% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.18% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Montreal Impact played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.