Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Montreal Impact

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
42%
x2
13%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-4
+4

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-3
+3

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-2
+2

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
63%
AH2
37%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Montreal Impact football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Montreal Impact scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Montreal Impact free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 72.79% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Montreal Impact, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.54% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Montreal Impact would not finish with the away win with 44.35% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Montreal Impact would not lose with 13.31% of probability. And there are 42.34% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Montreal Impact would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.74% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.25% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Montreal Impact played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.