Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy - Real Salt Lake

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
38%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
85%
under
15%

2

over
82%
under
18%

2.5

over
67%
under
33%

3

over
57%
under
43%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4

over
31%
under
69%

4.5

over
26%
under
74%

5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

6

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-3
+3

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2
+2

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

-1
+1

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Real Salt Lake football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles Galaxy and Real Salt Lake scheduled for 29. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Real Salt Lake free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 29. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy is about to win this match with 60.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Real Salt Lake, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.27% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.62% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Real Salt Lake would not finish with the away win with 41.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Real Salt Lake would not lose with 19.87% of probability. And there are 38.45% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Real Salt Lake would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.29% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.71% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy and Real Salt Lake played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.