Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy - Real Salt Lake

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
40%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-1
+1

AH1
53%
AH2
47%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Real Salt Lake football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles Galaxy and Real Salt Lake scheduled for 29. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Real Salt Lake free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 29. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy is about to win this match with 63.86% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Real Salt Lake, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.56% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.58% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Real Salt Lake would not finish with the away win with 42.31% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Real Salt Lake would not lose with 17.9% of probability. And there are 39.78% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Real Salt Lake would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.53% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy and Real Salt Lake played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.