Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy - Portland Timbers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
71%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
29%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Portland Timbers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles Galaxy and Portland Timbers scheduled for 01. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Portland Timbers free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 01. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy is about to win this match with 52.9% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Portland Timbers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.36% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.75% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Portland Timbers would not finish with the away win with 39.31% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Portland Timbers would not lose with 22.99% of probability. And there are 37.7% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Portland Timbers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.53% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy and Portland Timbers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.14%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.