Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy - Philadelphia Union

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
37%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

6.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-3
+3

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
28%
AH2
73%

-1
+1

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2
-2

AH1
93%
AH2
7%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Philadelphia Union football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles Galaxy and Philadelphia Union scheduled for 14. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Philadelphia Union free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 14. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy is about to win this match with 47.32% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Philadelphia Union, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.85% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.83% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Philadelphia Union would not finish with the away win with 36.68% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Philadelphia Union would not lose with 26.2% of probability. And there are 37.11% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Philadelphia Union would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy and Philadelphia Union played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.