Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy - New England Revolution

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
40%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3
+3

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2
+2

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

-1
+1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy vs New England Revolution football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles Galaxy and New England Revolution scheduled for 02. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy vs New England Revolution free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 02. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy is about to win this match with 63.72% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, New England Revolution, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.93% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.34% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy and New England Revolution would not finish with the away win with 42.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that New England Revolution would not lose with 17.98% of probability. And there are 39.86% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles Galaxy and New England Revolution would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.31% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy and New England Revolution played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.