Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy II - Tulsa Roughnecks

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
63%
under
38%

3

over
53%
under
47%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
62%
AH2
47%

-1
+1

AH1
64%
AH2
45%

0

AH1
60%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
40%

+1
-1

AH1
55%
AH2
36%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
53%
AH2
38%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Tulsa Roughnecks football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. USL Pros game between

Los Angeles Galaxy II and Tulsa Roughnecks scheduled for 07. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Tulsa Roughnecks free football tips

The USA. USL Pro match will be played on 07. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy II is about to win this match with 44.95% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Tulsa Roughnecks, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.05% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Tulsa Roughnecks would not finish with the away win with 35.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Tulsa Roughnecks would not lose with 27.37% of probability. And there are 37.47% that the USA. USL Pro match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Tulsa Roughnecks would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy II and Tulsa Roughnecks played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 66.97%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.