Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy II - Rio Grande Valley

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1
+1

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Rio Grande Valley football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. USL Pros game between

Los Angeles Galaxy II and Rio Grande Valley scheduled for 25. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Rio Grande Valley free football tips

The USA. USL Pro match will be played on 25. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy II is about to win this match with 42.57% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rio Grande Valley, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Rio Grande Valley would not finish with the away win with 35.14% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rio Grande Valley would not lose with 28.8% of probability. And there are 36.06% that the USA. USL Pro match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Rio Grande Valley would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 62.53% probability and under 2.5 goals with 37.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy II and Rio Grande Valley played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 66.52%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.