Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy II - Portland Timbers II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
58%
under
43%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
50%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
50%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Portland Timbers II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. USL Pros game between

Los Angeles Galaxy II and Portland Timbers II scheduled for 31. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Portland Timbers II free football tips

The USA. USL Pro match will be played on 31. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy II is about to win this match with 36.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Portland Timbers II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.77% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.17% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Portland Timbers II would not finish with the away win with 32.27% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Portland Timbers II would not lose with 32.27% of probability. And there are 35.46% that the USA. USL Pro match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Portland Timbers II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy II and Portland Timbers II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.3%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.