Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy II - Las Vegas Lights

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
39%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
97%
under
3%

1.5

over
86%
under
14%

2

over
85%
under
15%

2.5

over
74%
under
26%

3

over
68%
under
32%

3.5

over
59%
under
41%

4

over
51%
under
49%

4.5

over
43%
under
57%

5

over
27%
under
73%

5.5

over
28%
under
72%

6.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2
+2

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1
+1

AH1
44%
AH2
56%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Las Vegas Lights football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. USL Pros game between

Los Angeles Galaxy II and Las Vegas Lights scheduled for 30. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Las Vegas Lights free football tips

The USA. USL Pro match will be played on 30. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy II is about to win this match with 53.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Las Vegas Lights, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.32% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.93% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Las Vegas Lights would not finish with the away win with 37.02% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Las Vegas Lights would not lose with 23.66% of probability. And there are 39.31% that the USA. USL Pro match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Las Vegas Lights would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 74.09% probability and under 2.5 goals with 25.91% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy II and Las Vegas Lights played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 76.92%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.