Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy II - Las Vegas Lights

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
38%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
96%
under
4%

1.5

over
88%
under
12%

2

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
72%
under
28%

3

over
65%
under
35%

3.5

over
56%
under
44%

4

over
42%
under
58%

4.5

over
34%
under
66%

5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
21%
under
79%

6.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-1
+1

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

+1
-1

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Las Vegas Lights football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. USL Pros game between

Los Angeles Galaxy II and Las Vegas Lights scheduled for 30. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Las Vegas Lights free football tips

The USA. USL Pro match will be played on 30. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy II is about to win this match with 46.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Las Vegas Lights, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.98% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Las Vegas Lights would not finish with the away win with 35.48% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Las Vegas Lights would not lose with 26.91% of probability. And there are 37.61% that the USA. USL Pro match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Las Vegas Lights would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 71.53% probability and under 2.5 goals with 28.48% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy II and Las Vegas Lights played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 75.29%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.