Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy II - Colorado Springs Switchbacks

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
37%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
38%
under
63%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Colorado Springs Switchbacks football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. USL Pros game between

Los Angeles Galaxy II and Colorado Springs Switchbacks scheduled for 10. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy II vs Colorado Springs Switchbacks free football tips

The USA. USL Pro match will be played on 10. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy II is about to win this match with 38.85% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Colorado Springs Switchbacks, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.11% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.04% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Colorado Springs Switchbacks would not finish with the away win with 32.05% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Colorado Springs Switchbacks would not lose with 30.62% of probability. And there are 37.33% that the USA. USL Pro match between Los Angeles Galaxy II and Colorado Springs Switchbacks would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.91% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy II and Colorado Springs Switchbacks played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.91%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.