Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy - Houston Dynamo

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Houston Dynamo football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles Galaxy and Houston Dynamo scheduled for 20. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Houston Dynamo free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 20. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy is about to win this match with 52.3% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Houston Dynamo, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.23% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Houston Dynamo would not finish with the away win with 38.71% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Houston Dynamo would not lose with 23.22% of probability. And there are 38.07% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Houston Dynamo would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.53% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy and Houston Dynamo played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 63.74%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.