Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy - Colorado Rapids

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3
+3

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-2
+2

AH1
26%
AH2
74%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

-1
+1

AH1
52%
AH2
48%

+1
-1

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Colorado Rapids football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles Galaxy and Colorado Rapids scheduled for 20. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Colorado Rapids free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 20. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy is about to win this match with 62.67% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Colorado Rapids, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.02% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.32% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Colorado Rapids would not finish with the away win with 42.79% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Colorado Rapids would not lose with 18.42% of probability. And there are 38.79% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Colorado Rapids would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.07% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.93% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy and Colorado Rapids played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.