Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles Galaxy - Colorado Rapids

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
38%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
74%
under
26%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Colorado Rapids football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Los Angeles Galaxy and Colorado Rapids scheduled for 24. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles Galaxy vs Colorado Rapids free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 24. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles Galaxy is about to win this match with 55.39% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Colorado Rapids, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.31% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Colorado Rapids would not finish with the away win with 39.69% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Colorado Rapids would not lose with 22.08% of probability. And there are 38.23% that the Club Friendlies match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Colorado Rapids would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56.56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 43.45% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles Galaxy and Colorado Rapids played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.