Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Dallas

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
41%
x2
14%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
78%
under
23%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
54%
under
46%

3.5

over
43%
under
57%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
16%
under
84%

6

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-4
+4

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-3
+3

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-2
+2

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+1
-1

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Dallas football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Dallas scheduled for 17. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Dallas free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 17. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 71.27% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dallas, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 11.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.36% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Dallas would not finish with the away win with 44.5% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dallas would not lose with 14.09% of probability. And there are 41.41% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Dallas would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.18% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.82% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Dallas played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.