Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Dallas

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
40%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3
+3

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2
+2

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-1
+1

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

+1
-1

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Dallas football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Dallas scheduled for 17. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Dallas free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 17. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 63.63% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dallas, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Dallas would not finish with the away win with 41.59% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dallas would not lose with 18.23% of probability. And there are 40.18% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Dallas would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.45% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.55% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Dallas played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.2%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.