Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Dallas

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
39%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4.5

over
25%
under
75%

5.5

over
15%
under
85%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

-1
+1

AH1
51%
AH2
49%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Dallas football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Dallas scheduled for 17. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Dallas free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 17. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 60.44% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dallas, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.85% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.7% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Dallas would not finish with the away win with 41.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dallas would not lose with 19.46% of probability. And there are 39.08% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Dallas would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.17% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.83% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Dallas played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.19%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.