Probability

more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Chicago Fire

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
41%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
65%
under
35%

3

over
56%
under
44%

3.5

over
44%
under
56%

4

over
33%
under
67%

4.5

over
28%
under
72%

5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
17%
under
83%

6.5

over
9%
under
91%

7.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-4
+4

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-3
+3

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-2
+2

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
48%
AH2
52%

-1
+1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1
-1

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Chicago Fire football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Chicago Fire scheduled for 05. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Chicago Fire free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 05. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 68.97% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chicago Fire, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.41% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.63% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Los Angeles and Chicago Fire would not finish with the away win with 43.34% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chicago Fire would not lose with 15.38% of probability. And there are 41.28% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Chicago Fire would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 64.71% probability and under 2.5 goals with 35.29% chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Chicago Fire played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.