more offers
less offers
Los Angeles - Chicago Fire

1x | 1 2 | x2


Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under


AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

Los Angeles vs Chicago Fire football betting tips

Check out our preview for the USA. MLSs game between

Los Angeles and Chicago Fire scheduled for 05. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Los Angeles vs Chicago Fire free football tips

The USA. MLS match will be played on 05. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Los Angeles is about to win this match with 61.64% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chicago Fire, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.2% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.16% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between Los Angeles and Chicago Fire would not finish with the away win with 41.07% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chicago Fire would not lose with 18.9% of probability. And there are 40.03% that the USA. MLS match between Los Angeles and Chicago Fire would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Los Angeles and Chicago Fire played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.