Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorient - Troyes AC

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
34%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
52%
under
48%

2.5

over
37%
under
63%

3

over
23%
under
77%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
11%
under
89%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5

over
5%
under
95%

5.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1
+1

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Lorient vs Troyes AC football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Ligue 2s game between

Lorient and Troyes AC scheduled for 19. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorient vs Troyes AC free football tips

The France. Ligue 2 match will be played on 19. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorient is about to win this match with 44.22% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Troyes AC, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.37% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorient and Troyes AC would not finish with the away win with 37.89% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Troyes AC would not lose with 27.76% of probability. And there are 34.35% that the France. Ligue 2 match between Lorient and Troyes AC would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 36.52% probability and under 2.5 goals with 63.49% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorient and Troyes AC played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.78%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.