Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorient - Troyes AC

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
35%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
51%
under
49%

2.5

over
38%
under
62%

3

over
24%
under
76%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
11%
under
89%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5

over
5%
under
95%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

+1
-1

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Lorient vs Troyes AC football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Ligue 2s game between

Lorient and Troyes AC scheduled for 19. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorient vs Troyes AC free football tips

The France. Ligue 2 match will be played on 19. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorient is about to win this match with 45.46% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Troyes AC, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.18% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorient and Troyes AC would not finish with the away win with 38.65% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Troyes AC would not lose with 26.84% of probability. And there are 34.51% that the France. Ligue 2 match between Lorient and Troyes AC would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 38.46% probability and under 2.5 goals with 61.53% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorient and Troyes AC played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.04%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.