Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorient - Gazelec Ajaccio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
37%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
73%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
32%
under
69%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5

over
7%
under
93%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lorient vs Gazelec Ajaccio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Ligue 2s game between

Lorient and Gazelec Ajaccio scheduled for 18. 01. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorient vs Gazelec Ajaccio free football tips

The France. Ligue 2 match will be played on 18. 01. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorient is about to win this match with 59.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gazelec Ajaccio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.94% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorient and Gazelec Ajaccio would not finish with the away win with 42.88% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gazelec Ajaccio would not lose with 19.87% of probability. And there are 37.25% that the France. Ligue 2 match between Lorient and Gazelec Ajaccio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.04% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.96% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorient and Gazelec Ajaccio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.04%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.