Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorient - Chateauroux

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
36%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
22%
under
78%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5

over
6%
under
94%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lorient vs Chateauroux football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Ligue 2s game between

Lorient and Chateauroux scheduled for 11. 01. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorient vs Chateauroux free football tips

The France. Ligue 2 match will be played on 11. 01. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorient is about to win this match with 57.94% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Chateauroux, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.05% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorient and Chateauroux would not finish with the away win with 42.77% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Chateauroux would not lose with 20.82% of probability. And there are 36.4% that the France. Ligue 2 match between Lorient and Chateauroux would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.4% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.61% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorient and Chateauroux played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.