Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorient - Auxerre

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
35%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
65%
under
35%

2

over
53%
under
47%

2.5

over
38%
under
62%

3

over
24%
under
76%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
11%
under
89%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5

over
6%
under
94%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1
+1

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

+1
-1

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Lorient vs Auxerre football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Ligue 2s game between

Lorient and Auxerre scheduled for 29. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorient vs Auxerre free football tips

The France. Ligue 2 match will be played on 29. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorient is about to win this match with 43.56% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Auxerre, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.11% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.34% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorient and Auxerre would not finish with the away win with 36.91% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Auxerre would not lose with 28.34% of probability. And there are 34.75% that the France. Ligue 2 match between Lorient and Auxerre would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 38.02% probability and under 2.5 goals with 61.99% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorient and Auxerre played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.