Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorient - Auxerre

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
36%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lorient vs Auxerre football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Ligue 2s game between

Lorient and Auxerre scheduled for 26. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorient vs Auxerre free football tips

The France. Ligue 2 match will be played on 26. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorient is about to win this match with 51.48% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Auxerre, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.38% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.15% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorient and Auxerre would not finish with the away win with 40.31% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Auxerre would not lose with 24.06% of probability. And there are 35.62% that the France. Ligue 2 match between Lorient and Auxerre would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.1% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.91% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorient and Auxerre played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.