Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorient - AS Beziers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
37%
x2
20%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
7%
under
93%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
41%

-1
+1

AH1
84%
AH2
35%

0

AH1
81%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
19%

+1
-1

AH1
65%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
59%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

Lorient vs AS Beziers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Ligue 2s game between

Lorient and AS Beziers scheduled for 05. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorient vs AS Beziers free football tips

The France. Ligue 2 match will be played on 05. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorient is about to win this match with 60.57% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AS Beziers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.08% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorient and AS Beziers would not finish with the away win with 42.92% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that AS Beziers would not lose with 19.85% of probability. And there are 37.22% that the France. Ligue 2 match between Lorient and AS Beziers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.29% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.71% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorient and AS Beziers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.