Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorient - AS Beziers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
37%
x2
19%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
83%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

Lorient vs AS Beziers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Ligue 2s game between

Lorient and AS Beziers scheduled for 05. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorient vs AS Beziers free football tips

The France. Ligue 2 match will be played on 05. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorient is about to win this match with 62.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AS Beziers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.26% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.19% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorient and AS Beziers would not finish with the away win with 44.01% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that AS Beziers would not lose with 18.66% of probability. And there are 37.32% that the France. Ligue 2 match between Lorient and AS Beziers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.11% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.9% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorient and AS Beziers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.55%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.