Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorient - AC Ajaccio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
37%
x2
21%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lorient vs AC Ajaccio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the France. Ligue 2s game between

Lorient and AC Ajaccio scheduled for 01. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorient vs AC Ajaccio free football tips

The France. Ligue 2 match will be played on 01. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorient is about to win this match with 57.1% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AC Ajaccio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.97% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.94% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorient and AC Ajaccio would not finish with the away win with 41.75% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that AC Ajaccio would not lose with 21.46% of probability. And there are 36.78% that the France. Ligue 2 match between Lorient and AC Ajaccio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorient and AC Ajaccio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.