Probability

more offers
less offers
Lori - Shirak

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
36%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
54%
under
46%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
20%
under
80%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Lori vs Shirak football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Armenia. Premier Leagues game between

Lori and Shirak scheduled for 28. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lori vs Shirak free football tips

The Armenia. Premier League match will be played on 28. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lori is about to win this match with 49.18% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Shirak, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.03% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.79% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lori and Shirak would not finish with the away win with 37.92% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Shirak would not lose with 25.63% of probability. And there are 36.44% that the Armenia. Premier League match between Lori and Shirak would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 38.59% probability and under 2.5 goals with 61.4% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lori and Shirak played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 44.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.