Probability

more offers
less offers
Lori - Pyunik

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
18%
12
39%
x2
43%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
47%
AH2
53%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
59%
AH2
41%

+2
-2

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+3
-3

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Lori vs Pyunik football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Armenia. Premier Leagues game between

Lori and Pyunik scheduled for 20. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lori vs Pyunik free football tips

The Armenia. Premier League match will be played on 20. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lori is about to win this match with 14.67% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Pyunik, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 62.94% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.39% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lori and Pyunik would not finish with the away win with 18.11% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Pyunik would not lose with 43.1% of probability. And there are 38.79% that the Armenia. Premier League match between Lori and Pyunik would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lori and Pyunik played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.04%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.