Probability

more offers
less offers
Lori - Banants

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
38%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

+1
-1

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%
You might be also interested in

Lori vs Banants football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Armenia. Premier Leagues game between

Lori and Banants scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lori vs Banants free football tips

The Armenia. Premier League match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lori is about to win this match with 32.37% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Banants, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 42.88% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.75% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lori and Banants would not finish with the away win with 28.61% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Banants would not lose with 33.79% of probability. And there are 37.6% that the Armenia. Premier League match between Lori and Banants would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.66% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lori and Banants played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.52%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.