Probability

more offers
less offers
Lori - Banants

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
36%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
65%
under
35%

2

over
53%
under
47%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3

over
24%
under
76%

3.5

over
20%
under
80%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%
You might be also interested in

Lori vs Banants football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Armenian Cups game between

Lori and Banants scheduled for 22. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lori vs Banants free football tips

The Armenian Cup match will be played on 22. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lori is about to win this match with 40.01% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Banants, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.1% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.89% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lori and Banants would not finish with the away win with 34.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Banants would not lose with 30.04% of probability. And there are 35.5% that the Armenian Cup match between Lori and Banants would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 39.1% probability and under 2.5 goals with 60.91% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lori and Banants played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.05%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.