Probability

more offers
less offers
Lori - Ararat - Armenia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
40%
x2
17%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
79%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
21%
You might be also interested in

Lori vs Ararat - Armenia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Armenia. Premier Leagues game between

Lori and Ararat - Armenia scheduled for 31. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lori vs Ararat - Armenia free football tips

The Armenia. Premier League match will be played on 31. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lori is about to win this match with 65.67% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ararat - Armenia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.32% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lori and Ararat - Armenia would not finish with the away win with 43.43% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ararat - Armenia would not lose with 17.02% of probability. And there are 39.55% that the Armenia. Premier League match between Lori and Ararat - Armenia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.02% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.98% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lori and Ararat - Armenia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 42.93%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.