Probability

more offers
less offers
Lori - Alashkert

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
35%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
22%
under
78%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

+1
-1

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Lori vs Alashkert football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Armenian Cups game between

Lori and Alashkert scheduled for 08. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lori vs Alashkert free football tips

The Armenian Cup match will be played on 08. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lori is about to win this match with 33.16% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Alashkert, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.29% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.55% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lori and Alashkert would not finish with the away win with 31.26% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Alashkert would not lose with 33.49% of probability. And there are 35.25% that the Armenian Cup match between Lori and Alashkert would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.97% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.04% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lori and Alashkert played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.72%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.