Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorca - Muleno

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
41%
x2
16%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
22%
under
78%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
78%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
22%
You might be also interested in

Lorca vs Muleno football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13s game between

Lorca and Muleno scheduled for 19. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorca vs Muleno free football tips

The Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13 match will be played on 19. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorca is about to win this match with 68.97% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Muleno, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.39% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.64% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorca and Muleno would not finish with the away win with 43.31% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Muleno would not lose with 15.66% of probability. And there are 41.02% that the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13 match between Lorca and Muleno would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.88% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.12% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorca and Muleno played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.