Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorca - Muleno

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
39%
x2
19%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
81%
AH2
41%

0

AH1
78%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
22%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
59%
AH2
19%
You might be also interested in

Lorca vs Muleno football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13s game between

Lorca and Muleno scheduled for 19. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorca vs Muleno free football tips

The Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13 match will be played on 19. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorca is about to win this match with 59.55% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Muleno, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.06% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.39% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorca and Muleno would not finish with the away win with 41.75% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Muleno would not lose with 19.1% of probability. And there are 39.15% that the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13 match between Lorca and Muleno would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorca and Muleno played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.