Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorca - SCF Minerva

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
41%
x2
15%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lorca vs SCF Minerva football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13s game between

Lorca and SCF Minerva scheduled for 24. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorca vs SCF Minerva free football tips

The Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13 match will be played on 24. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorca is about to win this match with 67.15% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, SCF Minerva, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.85% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorca and SCF Minerva would not finish with the away win with 44.29% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that SCF Minerva would not lose with 14.76% of probability. And there are 40.95% that the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13 match between Lorca and SCF Minerva would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorca and SCF Minerva played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.