Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorca - CAP Ciudad de Murcia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
46%
12
42%
x2
12%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Lorca vs CAP Ciudad de Murcia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13s game between

Lorca and CAP Ciudad de Murcia scheduled for 10. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorca vs CAP Ciudad de Murcia free football tips

The Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13 match will be played on 10. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorca is about to win this match with 73.35% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, CAP Ciudad de Murcia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 10.25% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.4% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorca and CAP Ciudad de Murcia would not finish with the away win with 45.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that CAP Ciudad de Murcia would not lose with 11.9% of probability. And there are 42.32% that the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13 match between Lorca and CAP Ciudad de Murcia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorca and CAP Ciudad de Murcia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.