Probability

more offers
less offers
Lorca - Águilas

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
44%

0

AH1
71%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
29%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
56%
AH2
26%
You might be also interested in

Lorca vs Águilas football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13s game between

Lorca and Águilas scheduled for 31. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Lorca vs Águilas free football tips

The Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13 match will be played on 31. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Lorca is about to win this match with 53.2% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Águilas, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.79% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Lorca and Águilas would not finish with the away win with 39.11% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Águilas would not lose with 22.72% of probability. And there are 38.17% that the Spain. Tercera Division. Group 13 match between Lorca and Águilas would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent Lorca and Águilas played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.