Probability

more offers
less offers
Longford Town - Sligo Rovers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
38%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1.5

over
86%
under
14%

2.5

over
67%
under
33%

3

over
58%
under
42%

3.5

over
45%
under
55%

4

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
28%
under
72%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Longford Town vs Sligo Rovers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Longford Town and Sligo Rovers scheduled for 09. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Longford Town vs Sligo Rovers free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 09. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Longford Town is about to win this match with 26.05% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sligo Rovers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 49.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.06% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Longford Town and Sligo Rovers would not finish with the away win with 24.92% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sligo Rovers would not lose with 37.09% of probability. And there are 37.99% that the Club Friendlies match between Longford Town and Sligo Rovers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.46% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.54% chances. This prediction is based on recent Longford Town and Sligo Rovers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 71.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.