Probability

more offers
less offers
Longford Town - Sligo Rovers

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
39%
x2
36%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Longford Town vs Sligo Rovers football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Longford Town and Sligo Rovers scheduled for 09. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Longford Town vs Sligo Rovers free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 09. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Longford Town is about to win this match with 27.94% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sligo Rovers, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 49.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.61% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Longford Town and Sligo Rovers would not finish with the away win with 24.99% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sligo Rovers would not lose with 35.89% of probability. And there are 39.12% that the Club Friendlies match between Longford Town and Sligo Rovers would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Longford Town and Sligo Rovers played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.