Probability

more offers
less offers
Longford Town - Shelbourne

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
36%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
59%
AH2
49%

-1
+1

AH1
58%
AH2
48%

0

AH1
56%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
44%

+1
-1

AH1
52%
AH2
42%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
51%
AH2
41%
You might be also interested in

Longford Town vs Shelbourne football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ireland. Division 1s game between

Longford Town and Shelbourne scheduled for 30. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Longford Town vs Shelbourne free football tips

The Ireland. Division 1 match will be played on 30. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Longford Town is about to win this match with 39.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Shelbourne, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.84% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Longford Town and Shelbourne would not finish with the away win with 34.19% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Shelbourne would not lose with 30.08% of probability. And there are 35.73% that the Ireland. Division 1 match between Longford Town and Shelbourne would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.6% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Longford Town and Shelbourne played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 60.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.