Probability

more offers
less offers
Longford Town - Limerick

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-2
+2

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

-1
+1

AH1
52%
AH2
48%
You might be also interested in

Longford Town vs Limerick football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ireland. Division 1s game between

Longford Town and Limerick scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Longford Town vs Limerick free football tips

The Ireland. Division 1 match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Longford Town is about to win this match with 64.57% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Limerick, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.06% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.38% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Longford Town and Limerick would not finish with the away win with 43.05% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Limerick would not lose with 17.67% of probability. And there are 39.28% that the Ireland. Division 1 match between Longford Town and Limerick would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.76% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.24% chances. This prediction is based on recent Longford Town and Limerick played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 43.11%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.