Probability

more offers
less offers
Longford Town - Galway

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
38%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
76%
AH2
42%

0

AH1
76%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
24%
You might be also interested in

Longford Town vs Galway football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ireland. Division 1s game between

Longford Town and Galway scheduled for 16. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Longford Town vs Galway free football tips

The Ireland. Division 1 match will be played on 16. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Longford Town is about to win this match with 57.07% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Galway, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.87% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.07% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Longford Town and Galway would not finish with the away win with 40.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Galway would not lose with 21.21% of probability. And there are 38.01% that the Ireland. Division 1 match between Longford Town and Galway would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.31% chances. This prediction is based on recent Longford Town and Galway played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.47%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.