Probability

more offers
less offers
Longford Town - Galway

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
37%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Longford Town vs Galway football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ireland. Division 1s game between

Longford Town and Galway scheduled for 16. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Longford Town vs Galway free football tips

The Ireland. Division 1 match will be played on 16. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Longford Town is about to win this match with 54.83% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Galway, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.73% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Longford Town and Galway would not finish with the away win with 41.02% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Galway would not lose with 21.78% of probability. And there are 37.2% that the Ireland. Division 1 match between Longford Town and Galway would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Longford Town and Galway played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.66%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.