Probability

more offers
less offers
Longford Town - Drogheda United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
35%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
3%
under
97%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Longford Town vs Drogheda United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ireland. Division 1s game between

Longford Town and Drogheda United scheduled for 02. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Longford Town vs Drogheda United free football tips

The Ireland. Division 1 match will be played on 02. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Longford Town is about to win this match with 39.34% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Drogheda United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.63% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.03% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Longford Town and Drogheda United would not finish with the away win with 34.22% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Drogheda United would not lose with 30.29% of probability. And there are 35.49% that the Ireland. Division 1 match between Longford Town and Drogheda United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.54% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.45% chances. This prediction is based on recent Longford Town and Drogheda United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.