Probability

more offers
less offers
Longford Town - Drogheda United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Longford Town vs Drogheda United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Ireland. Division 1s game between

Longford Town and Drogheda United scheduled for 02. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Longford Town vs Drogheda United free football tips

The Ireland. Division 1 match will be played on 02. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Longford Town is about to win this match with 35.91% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Drogheda United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.75% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Longford Town and Drogheda United would not finish with the away win with 31.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Drogheda United would not lose with 31.97% of probability. And there are 36.06% that the Ireland. Division 1 match between Longford Town and Drogheda United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.37% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.63% chances. This prediction is based on recent Longford Town and Drogheda United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.